Yes, you guessed right: I’m a light-beer drinker. I like the taste, the gesture and the socializing, but don’t want the entire toxin.
Well, back to Islam. Some friends, who didn’t know their Roko’s from their Sojods, suggested that Islam should be reformed. Who better than yours truly? An expert Islamotherapist, at your service.
A – Axiomatic Beliefs
1. There is no god but Allah … more or less.
2. Mohammad is the prophet of Allah … “a” not “the”.
3. There is an afterlife … perhaps.
B – Central Rituals
1. Prayers 5 times a day … if you like.
2. Fasting for a month … optional.
3. Khoms (fifth) … where tax deductable.
4. Zakat (alms) … to real charities only!
5. Hajj trip … or other worthy destinations.
C – Key Traditions
1. Don’t drink alcohol … a lot.
2. Don’t eat pork … too much.
3. Women to cover … if ugly.
4. No shaving … on weekends.
5. No music … above 80 db.
6. No pictures … of pornography.
7. Four wives … if you’re crazy.
PS: I didn’t spend any time on the Shiite non-sense, as it was mostly empowered by angry Iranians intent on crapping all over Islam and getting even with the Arabs! Sadly, once you create a lot of crap, you’ve got to live with it.
|Recently by Shazde Asdola Mirza||Comments||Date|
|The Problem with Problem-Solvers|
|Dec 01, 2012|
|I am sorry, but we may be dead.|
|Nov 23, 2012|
|Who has killed the most Israeli?|
|Nov 17, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|