Too much talk of the past?
* In almost every discussion among Iranians overseas , there is talk of the shah .
* What he did or did not do ? How good or bad he was compared to IRI ..
* The previous regime finished over 30 years ago. Learning from the past is good , however harping on about it too much can only distracts the focus on present and future.
* With a republic system , Iran has a “potentially” democratic system , which is unfortunately placed in a framework of very undemocratic system of velayete-faghih.
* All democracy loving people of Iran should work towards removing this dictatorial outer framework of VF.
|Recently by ali_UK||Comments||Date|
|Reza Pahlavi in Parazit|
|Apr 20, 2011|
|Apr 11, 2011|
|A question put to Reza Pahlavi|
|Apr 13, 2010|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|