In the United States of America, if you say that you support the IRI … you don’t need to say another thing. No American is going to listen, and no Iranian is gonna touch you with a 9 inch stick. So how can a half-decent guy lobby for the most hated terrorist regime in the world, and still earn a buck and some chelokabab?
Simple: don’t say that you support the IRI … but in practice, align your stands with the IRI’s real-political-aims in the West. You understand, they understand and the chelokabab will flow!
What are the real-political-aims of IRI in the land of infidels? Well, even the IRI goons know that they can only pursue modest goals in Europe and North America. No Western country is going to hug the mullahs, while their stated policy is the destruction of infidels. So that’s what they currently hope to achieve:
1. To be recognized as a legitimate state,
2. To dodge trade, economic and monetary sanctions,
3. To disable or disarm their political opponents abroad.
So as a lobby for IRI, do not say that you once worked for the Khomeini propaganda machine, or that your best college buddy has made millions dealing with IRI monsters, or all your friends have made free Iran trips to kiss AhmadiNejad’s ass right after his victory. Instead, you can still earn your keep by simply doing the following:
1. Announce, declare and forge the image of IRI as an average-Joe country, but one which has been misunderstood; and has been angry at the West, for a number of legitimate reasons.
2. Say that the poor Iranian people are going to be the real victims of any economic, trade and technical sanctions … while taking the tooth out of anything that can do real damage to IRI.
3. Pronounce the IRI enemies and political opponents as mindless terrorists or at least terrorist sympathizers … so that their torture and murder in Iran can be justified or overlooked, with no international outcry.
See ... it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 … any idiot with a college degree can do it … why not you!? Don’t worry about the money … money will find you faster than you can say IRI.
|Recently by Shazde Asdola Mirza||Comments||Date|
|The Problem with Problem-Solvers|
|Dec 01, 2012|
|I am sorry, but we may be dead.|
|Nov 23, 2012|
|Who has killed the most Israeli?|
|Nov 17, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|