After being on this site for a few months, these are the categories of posters that yours truly has observed:
- Centerist Seculars (want this filthy anti-nationalist regime to become just a bad dream... want true democarcy, do not care who is in power as long as it is FOR Iran and the betterment of her people)
- Shameless IR goons (blatant show of support for the regime, probably dropped on their head when they were young....;-)
- Closet Islamists (These species are most puzzling; claim they hate the regime, but show no signs of wanting change, plays the blame game)
- Garden variety poster/blogger not satisfied with anything, blame everything on others, definitely not a monarchist, apparently not pro-mullahs either......does not know what he/she wants, but does know that he/she should argue over your stance on issues. (this group shares remarkable similarities with the Closeted Group above, but deserves its own category).
- Muslim by decent, raised in not so religious families, but cannot let go of their ties with religion, no matter how tenuous, but acknowledge the severe short-comings of a theocratic regime.
I probably missed some, but I think these are the core groups.
This is great news for anyone who supports the status quo in Iran 'casue this tells them that unity is practically non-existent among us Persians.
Now, back to bashing each other and any possibility of political salvation.
|Recently by Cost-of-Progress||Comments||Date|
|The Real Iranian Top Gun|
|Aug 21, 2012|
|Jul 16, 2012|
|Work Sets You Free|
|Jul 16, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|