1. Haifa is the center of the Bahai’i faith. Yes, the Bahai’I world center is in Haifa, Israel, and the fanatics in power, in Iran, hate them more than anything else.
2. Haifa is the largest city in northern Israel – nearest to the disputed oil fields that Iran is interested in on the Lebanese/Israel border. If they hit Haifa, they get a double whammy, with taking the oil fields too. The fields by the way, are the largest oil and gas fields discovered In over a decade and would guarantee Israel’s energy security. Shame they are right on the border with Lebanon!
3. 90%+ of the population is Jewish. Yes, Haifa has one of the lowest ratio Muslim communities in Israel; they all left during the 67 war …a mass exodus.
4. Haifa is home to Israel’s Nuclear Submarines. Chances are if Iran gets hit by Israel in 45 days or so, as Robert Baer says it will, it will be with a missile launched from Israel’s nuclear submarine stationed right off the Iranian coast, permanently sitting in the Arabian Sea ready to strike on Iran. Hitting the naval base would be sweet retaliation for thugs in Tehran.
5. Haifa is also home of Hakishon Park, one of Israel’s Nuclear Powerplants. Well if Israel hits Iran, it will likely be one of Iran’s Nuclear plants, so again in retaliation, the Haifa plant is not a bad spot.
6. Haifa has had more rocket hits from Hezbollah than any other major city in Israel. 93 Rocket hits so far to be precise. Hezbollah’s rockets are made in Iran, so I am guessing, Iranians have an affinity for Haifa.
7. Haifa boasts being the hometown of Gene Simmons (Kiss). Well if they can’t get him in L.A., then Haifa will have to do. Simmons is the only guy with a bigger head, and larger ego than Iran’s Supreme Leader, and he has the audacity to stick his tongue out at everyone – including the Supreme Leader. No-one, I mean, no-one is allowed to out Supreme the Supreme Leader. So the Supreme Leader, has decreed “Death by Nukes” on Simmons. If I was a Haifan, I would not boast of any links with Gene Simmons.
|Recently by ayatoilet1||Comments||Date|
|Keep Boycotting BP|
|Dec 01, 2012|
|The War on Oil – Part 2|
|Nov 30, 2012|
|The War on Oil – Part 1|
|Nov 30, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|