Holding Iran's Supreme Leader Accountable

The subject of Iran currently sits quite prominently at the forefront of foreign policy discussions. 80% of all media coverage of Iran today focuses on the covert nuclear program. The remaining 20% focuses on provocative words and actions of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. His actions might make for good television, and Iran's nuclear program might make for the stuff of brinksmanship, but the present discussion about Iran fails to focus on the root of the country's plaguing problem: the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

recommended by Darius Kadivar