1. In this highly credible report, Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman, two top Israeli journalists who are top experts on Israeli secret services, after extensive interviews with Israeli intelligence agents, publish their finding in their new book, released today. In this article, they state that a secret elite group within Mossad, carried out the assassinations of the vf regime’s nuke scientists.
2. The VF regime officials, of course, have said different things at different times. The words of the IRI officials contradict the sayings of other officials at other times. The IRI officials place the blame not on objective truths or even what they know, but rather the blame is used for crass political goals at THAT VERY MOMENT. And as political goal changes, the vf regime officials change who they blame!!!!!!
For example, in February 2012, Mr. Mohammad Javad Larijani soon after the January assassination said that the PMOI carried out the assassinations with the help from Israel.
NBC and two U.S. officials confirm Javad Larijani’s allegation. Although a third U.S. official says that it is not clear. The American officials explicitly state that the U.S. was NOT involved.
3. Dr. Trita Parsi follows the position of Javad Larijani and uses the NBC article and blames the assassinations on the PMOI in the following article:
4. NOW that the vf regime is not happy with the P5+1 negotiations, the Minister of Intelligence Mr. Heydar Moslehi states that the assassinations were carried out by the intelligence agencies of the U.S., UK, Israel, France, and Germany. Or as some speculate, he wants to undermine the negotiations.
What is interesting is that Moslehi does NOT name the PMOI as those carrying out the assassinations.
5. Earlier, the VF regime had arrested and then executed a Mr. Majid Jamali Fashi as one of the assassins who was trained by the Mossad. Evidence which was presented by the vf regime was shown to have been fake. The Fashi dude was a Basiji and had NOTHING to do with the PMOI.
Potkin Azarmehr showed that the document used by the vf regime was fake:
6. The in-depth Raviv- Melman report that was cited clearly shows that the Mossad carried out the assassinations and that the Mossad would NOT share their innovative technology and tactics with non-Israelis such as the Fashi dude and the PMOI.
(1) I wonder NOW that after the Raviv-Melman in-depth investigation shows that Mossad carried out the assassinations of the IRI’s nuke scientists (and that the PMOI and Fashi were NOT involved), would Dr. Trita Parsi publically admit that his allegation against the PMOI was FALSE?
In other words, does Dr. Trita Parsi accept the Raviv-Melman investigation’s finding that Israel is the SOLE entity that carried out the assassinations? I wonder if Dr. Parsi is willing to publically retract his earlier allegation against the PMOI?
(2) I wonder if Dr. Trita Parsi NOW follows Moslehi’s latest allegation that Germany, France, the UK, the US are also part of the assassination plot?
If anyone knows about Trita Parsi’s latest opinion on these, please let us know.
|Recently by Masoud Kazemzadeh
|Great News for the PMOI, and Terrible News for the Terrorist Regime
|Sep 22, 2012
|On the Lawsuit “Trita Parsi and NIAC v. Hassan Daieoleslam.”
|Sep 15, 2012
|For Ali P: Khomeini, the Shah, and Sanjabi
|Aug 09, 2012
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day
|Lawyer says death sentence suspended
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day
|Iterview with mother
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day
|46 days on hunger strike
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day
|Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day
|Kurdish Activist on Death Row