Voting for the Majlis was a pointless exercise and by participating one has cast a vote for this farce, this hoax, this kolah bardaari.
The act of voting means that one's vote could contribute to change. The fact that whichever way Iranians vote will have no effect on the situation in Iran means there is no point in voting.
There is no such thing as democracy in Iran as the form of political Islam practiced in Iran is inherently a totalitarian belief structure created to control a society through superstition, violence, and brainwashing.
Thirty years ago the Iranian people were fooled into believing that the mullahs had the answers and could bring about a utopia, and the mullahs thought they could deliver this utopia. The truth is that the Iranian people were wrong and so were the mullahs.
Thirty years later we all now know that the vote for an Islamic Republic of Iran was wishful thinking and it is time once again for another referendum.
Over these past thirty years the Iranian people have discovered these truths:
* One: Even those in high religious authority lie and steal, and they do not have any special relationship with Allah.
* Two: Mullahs can get drunk on power and behave like ruthless dictators.
* Three: Given the blinkered world view that mullahs have they are not qualified to lead a nation into the modern age.
* Four: The application of Islamic laws that were developed 1,400 years ago can not be applied to modern conditions.
* Five: If Iran is to advance and the Iranian people are to have a higher standard of living there has to be Islamic reformation.
* Six: Just because an individual has religious knowledge does not automatically make them a superior person or grant them special privileges.
* Seven: Given the horrendous level of incompetence at all levels of this regime a state of anarchy now exists in Iran where university graduates see no future for them in this society, businessmen do not abide by a signed contract, and grabbing as much money as possible through any means possible is the first priority for all Iranians.
A silent majority exists in Iran and beneath that silence lies a deep hatred for this regime, but alongside this hatred there is fear, and that fear is that if that hatred was ever to find a voice it would ignite another upheaval and instead of positive change the oppression would instead increase. And it is that fear that keeps in check the hatred. It is that fear that keeps this regime in existence.
The day that Iranians know exactly what kind of country they want to live in will be the day that this regime will disappear. If we do not know where we are going we will never get there.
Iranians need to decide for themselves if they are willing to continue living in a mullah created hell when in fact it is within their own power to live in heaven or hell. Heaven and hell are not where we go when we die but they are right here, now.
Don’t be fooled by the many tricks that the mullahs play. Learn to think for yourself. Discover for yourself. Decide for yourself. And when you do you will be ready to create the Iran that you want and not the Iran that is imposed on you
(The term “mullah” is used to refer to those that are failures on the spiritual path but have a head full of memorized verses but no understanding of what they have memorized and are opportunists seeking personal power and wealth. The essential feature of a mullahs is the presumption that they are spiritually superior to everybody else.)�
|Recently by Mohammad Alireza||Comments||Date|
|"We are children!"|
|Nov 12, 2012|
|Did You Know You Are Not Anonymous on Iranian.com?|
|Nov 04, 2012|
|Either you want war, or you want peace|
|Oct 26, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|