Our beloved Ahmadinejad the Great has just made a speech in Lebanon, asking for Israel to be eliminated and subsequently, its Jewish population “to be shipped to their countries of origin”. I completely agree with his logic and would like to propose the following adjustments too:
1. All the Arabs living anywhere in Europe, US of A, North Africa (from Tunisia to Egypt), Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria (where they first started the slave trade), Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran … all to be forced back to the Arabian Peninsula.
2. All the Turks from Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Azerbaijan, etc … to be mass evacuated to their country of origin – Turkmenistan.
3. Every white European, oriental, Persian, Arab, African, etc … should be expelled from the North and South Americas and shipped back to wherever they came from.
4. Most of the current Black Africans living in the Central and South Africa should be forced back to their original Bantu lands in Cameroon.
5. All of East Asians of China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc … must relocate to their original homelands in Mongolia.
6. The majority of Indians and Pakistani people should be divided based on the color of their skins, so that the lighter ones are expelled to Siberia and the darker ones are sent to Somalia.
7. The Homo Sapiens who have replaced the indigenous Neanderthal and Homo Erectus (stop smiling you pervert, it has nothing to do with erection) species in Europe, Asia and Africa … all to be sent back to their birth place in Ethiopia!
8. All the crazy fanatics like Ahmadinejad, Hezbollah, Hamas, KKK, Aryan Jihad, etc … to be shipped back to their original birthplace – The Hell.
|Recently by Shazde Asdola Mirza||Comments||Date|
|The Problem with Problem-Solvers|
|Dec 01, 2012|
|I am sorry, but we may be dead.|
|Nov 23, 2012|
|Who has killed the most Israeli?|
|Nov 17, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|