Here are top 10 similarities between Queen Elizabeth and the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei:
1. She is the constitutional monarch of sixteen independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, etc.
He is an Iranian who is the figurative head of the religious conservative establishment in Iran.
2. As the British monarch, she is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
As the head of the religious conservative establishment he is the Supreme Leader (Vali-e Fagheeh) of Iran.
3. Her first name is Elizabeth, which is composed of nine letters.
His first name is Seyyed Ali, which is composed of nine letters.
4. Her first name is Elizabeth, and in short it is ELI.
His first name is Seyyed Ali, and in short it is ALI.
5. They were born before the outbreak of the Second World War (September 1939). She was at the age of 13, and he was only a 3 months old baby when the War broke out.
6. Winston Churchill described Elizabeth when she was two years old as "An air of authority and reflectiveness astonishing in an infant". (View this //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II)
Khomeini considered Ali Khamenei thoroughly competent for leadership as far as capabilities and piety concerned. (View this //www.rohama.org/en/pages/content.php?id=91)
7. Her personal fortune has been the subject of speculation for many years. Forbes magazine estimated her net worth at around US$450 million in 2010. (View this //www.forbes.com/2010/07/07/richest-royals-wealth-monarch-wedding-divorce-billionaire.html)
His personal fortune has been the subject of speculation for many years. Some sources estimated his net worth at around US$30 billion and possibly more. (View this //mehrejavedan.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/makhmalbaf-secrets-of-khameneis-life-part-3-his-wealth/)
8. She has four children. Her first oldest son, Prince Charles is the heir apparent (i.e. next in line) to the throne and he is the Prince of Wales.
Khamenei has six children. His second oldest son, Mojtaba Khamenei currently heads the Basij and is reported to be Khamenei's choice to succeed him as Supreme Leader.
9. Her main leisure interests include equestrianism (horseback riding) and dogs.
Khamenei likes hiking and horseback riding.
10. She is # 42 on the Forbes list of the world's most powerful women. (View this //www.forbes.com/lists/2009/11/power-women-09_Queen-Elizabeth-II_88G5.html)
He is # 40 on the Forbes list of the world's most powerful men. (View this //iranian.com/main/blog/all-iranianspage1)
Those are what All-Iranians know. Does anybody know more?
Read more: On 26 April 2011 & at 08:01 AM PDT, Faramarz who is an extremely talented satirist of this Website noted the following similarities as posted on the comment section of this thread:
11. When Queen was born, her mother smiled and said, “Hi Eli!”
When Rahbar was born, his mother cried and said, “Ya Ali!”
12. Queen’s favorite character is Robin Hood who took from the rich and gave to the poor.
Rahbar’s favorite character is Ahmadi who wanted to take from Rafsanjani and give to Sepah!
13. Queen’s favorite past time activity is to dress in proper afternoon attire and hat and watch Polo.
Rahbar’s favorite activity is to put on the robe and turban and eat Gheymeh Polo and Polo Morgh!
14. Both have a bunch of no good children that have not worked a day in their lives and amassed large fortunes by living off the Beit-ol-Mall!
|Recently by All-Iranians||Comments||Date|
کار پردازان انگلیس در ایران : ۵٢ - احسان نراقی عنصر فعال فراماسونر
|Dec 04, 2012|
اشعاری به یاد محمد مختاری شاعر و نویسنده ی مقتول ایران
|Dec 04, 2012|
خدمتگزاران فرهنگ ایران : ٢٠ - محمد نوری
|Dec 02, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|